This is one of the important lessons in the Effective Vocabulary Series. first, try to answer the below questions before we start the lesson “How to Talk About Various Speech Habits.”
What adjective describe people who:
- are disinclined to conversation?
- are brief and to the point in their speech?
- are blocked or incohwerent in their speech?
- show by their speech that they are trite and unimaginative?
- use more words than necessary?
- are forcefully compelling and logical in their speech?
- talk rapidly and fluently?
- are noisy and clamorous?
- are talkative?
Know the answer? If not, keep reading to learn the terms about “How to How to Talk About Various Speech Habits.”