Doing a lot of activities and engaging in conversation can help English learners improve their communication skills. Considering this, English Period has published this “English Conversation Topics Family.” There are some questions that you can ask any partner in class or anywhere.
Conversation About Family
Take a question-answer session with any person for a short period of time and improve day by day.
- What family members do you live with?
I live with my parents and siblings.
- Does your family live in a house or an apartment?
My family lives in a house.
- Do you eat in a restaurant together?
Yes, we do. We often go to restaurants on Sundays.
- Do you have dinner together?
Yes, we do. There is not a single day that we spend without having dinner together.
- What family members are you close to?
I love everyone in my family so much, so I can say I am close to everyone.
- Do you have any siblings?
Yes, I have 4 siblings; two are elder than me.
- Do you go to the cinema?
No, we often watch movies at my home on TV.