This is one of the important lessons in the Effective Vocabulary Series. first, try to answer the below questions before we start the lesson “How to Insult Your Enemies?”
What adjective aptly describe people who are:
- insisits on complete and blind obedience?
- toadies to the rich or influential?
- dabbles in the fine arts/
- is a loud-mouthed, quarrelsome woman?
- has a one-track mind/
- sneers at other people’s cherished traditons?
- does not belive in God?
- has imaginary elements?
Know the answer? If not, keep reading to learn the terms about “How to insult your enemies”